Hospitality & Catering
LPG IS AN EFFICIENT, VERSATILE ENERGY SOURCE FOR HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, FACTORIES
Most chefs make no secret of the fact that they much prefer cooking with gas because of its distinct advantages over other fuels. It’s instant heat, controllable flame and clean burning qualities. Your customers will appreciate the great taste too.
Fast and efficient, gas has proved the perfect heat source in the majority of this country’s best-known hotels and restaurants as well as outside caterers, hospitals, schools, factories and other institutions.
Some of the most prestigious hotels in Ireland have already switched to Flogas including:
- Mount Falcon Country House Hotel
- The Aghadoe Heights Hotel and Spa
- Monart Destination Spa
- Roganstown Golf and Country Club Hotel
- Lough Rynn Estate and Country Club
- The Lodge at Doonbeg Golf Club
- The Lough Erne Hotel, Golf & Spa Resort
Other uses for gas in the catering industry
The use of gas does not end with cooking. Every aspect of running a catering or hospitality business can be powered by Flogas:
- Water heating – Modern, high output, instantaneous LPG powered water heaters have become the number one choice for caterers and anyone else requiring large or variable amounts of hot water on demand.
- Heating/Air conditioning – LPG space heating and air conditioning solutions can create the perfect ambience for your establishment.
- Tumble drying / laundry facilities can also be powered using LPG, helping ensure fresh linen or uniforms for your business.
- Mobile Catering – Food on the move? Flogas can provide an LPG cylinder supply to caterers on the move. With a nationwide network of cylinder distributors, you will never be far from a local distribution point.
- Food Processing – Food Processing requires a fuel which is clean burning, highly flexible and versatile that will not taint food produce. Gas can supply all these qualities and can meet the various demands of the food processing sector.
With bulk or cylinder solutions available, LPG provides an efficient, cost effective, independent energy source for any catering requirements whether a pub, restaurant, hotel, canteen or nursing home.
Sales Manager – Gary Hanna
Senior Marketing Executive – Paul Ruegg
Sales Operations Coordinator – Michelle Hall