FEB Chartered Accountants is a young energetic determined Chartered Accountancy practice based in Belfast. Our goal is to exceed your expectations on service, and help you and your business achieve the very best results.
Our expertise is in taxation, business development, property and corporate finance – and we work with clients of all sizes in all sectors. If you’re based in Belfast we’ve got the skills and experience that can make all the difference in these tough economic times.
FEB Chartered Accountants TaxApp
tax rates, tips and calculators at your fingertips
Using the latest technology, our App has been developed to provide you with useful tax tools and information via your mobile device. Available for all mobile phones and devices, it features:
- • Tax tips – a range of practical tax pointers for businesses and individuals
- • A range of tax calculators – gross pay to net, gross pay to net (self-employed), VAT due, corporation tax due, company car and fuel benefits, SDLT due, loan repayments and mortgage repayments.
- • Tax rates – key tax rates tables with explanatory notes so we can now keep you up to date on the current tax position, such as the latest advisory fuel rates which are reviewed quarterly.
- • Key tax dates – a reminder of key tax dates.
- • Regular news updates – a newsfeed to keep you regularly updated on topics that matter to your business.
- • Links to our social media community so that you can join in the conversation and add your thoughts to ours.
- • Expenses logger – allowing you to photograph and edit expenses quickly.
- • Mileage tracker – record your journeys in an easy and simple format.
- • Cloud portal login – Access cloud portals such as Xero, Sage, IRIS OpenSpace and QuickBooks.
FEB Chartered Accountants TaxApp will always be technically up to date and keep you reliably informed.
Tel: 028 9024 0344
Fax: 028 9023 8138