Specialist Fire and Security Solutions for Hospitality Applications
Fire and Security Systems
The principal reasons most businesses in the hospitality industry fit fire and security systems are to satisfy licensing and insurance requirements. However, we believe the reasons should also include protecting your customers, staff and assets whilst making your customers feel as comfortable and secure as possible for the duration of their visit.
A range of both standard and bespoke systems are available to secure your business and put you and your guests at ease, including –
- CCTV systems with options to cope with difficult lighting conditions and full IP point of sale integration in bars, clubs and off sales.
- Intruder alarms with options for personal attack and lone worker devices to summon assistance.
- Emergency lighting maintenance with options to upgrade to intelligent low energy LED systems.
- Fire risk assessments by qualified assessors.
- Fire detection, evacuation and specialist gaseous extinguishing systems for IT rooms and kitchens
- Guest room locking systems with or without integrated access control on secure areas back of house.
- and of course, first class reliable 24-hour monitoring and emergency response services.
Here at Scan Alarms our expert team will advise you on the best systems for your application and help you at every step of the way.
CCTV tailored to the needs of Bars, Nightclubs and Off Sales
CCTV systems continue to provide management with vital tools in the fight against stock shrinkage, crime and antisocial behaviour in bars, nightclubs and off sales.
Difficult, low and variable lighting conditions have traditionally made it virtually impossible to adequately monitor live views in an effort to spot potential trouble and consequently produce usable evidence after the event. Our latest ultra-low light high definition IP cameras provide you with high quality colour images in what were previously considered to be the most difficult conditions.
Gone are the simple one-line overlays of till printer outputs on a camera image and very much in now are fully searchable reports from full IP CCTV integration with most of todays networked electronic point of sale systems (EPOS).
Suffering from increasing slip n trip claims? Are some of these claimants only coming forward after the 30-day recording storage period recommended by the Data Commissioner under GDPR but within their legal three-year claim limit? Our latest IP recorders can be configured with additional storage for either all or a number of key cameras which may assist in verifying or refuting a claim.
Worried about a recorder and the evidence contained therein being stolen or destroyed during an incident, record all or backup key camera footage to a secure cloud location via high speed broadband which you and authorised members of your management team can have 24/7 password protected access to via high speed broadband or 4G from virtually anywhere in the world. Again, this cloud storage duration can be for a standard thirty-day period or for extended periods to allow for delayed slip n trip claims.
The advantages of having a surveillance system with some or all of these capabilities are:
- Staff and customers are and consciously feel much safer
- Staff and security may be directed promptly to a potential trouble spot
- Improved evidence quality to help identify offenders and bring them to justice or to refute spurious claims
- A deterrent to would-be offenders
- Protection for your assets