We’ve raised the ceiling yet again this year with new sponsors and a brand new category and we can promise you that our big gala evening on June 7 at the Europa in Belfast will be even brighter and even bolder than last year’s ‘sold-out’ affair.
These awards are open to competitors from every corner of the hospitality trades – restaurateurs, chefs, bartenders, cafes, takeaways, tourist attractions, hotels and nightclubs – just take a look at the entry form on the opposite page to see the available categories for this year’s contest.
Last year’s LCN Awards culminated in a highly successful and thoroughly enjoyable evening out at the Europa when finalists, friends and industry colleagues celebrated in style with the help of our hosts, Stephen Clements from media partner, Q Radio and local comedy duo, Alan McKee and Conor Grimes.
So don’t delay – be among the first to submit your entry for these prestigious awards and be part of the biggest date on the local industry’s social calendar.
All finalists will be given a complimentary VIP ticket for the gala evening.
The closing date for entries is March 18.
• A special commissioned LCN Winner’s Gong
• Comprehensive media coverage for your business in local and national media
• High profile with Northern Ireland’s most prestigious Hospitality Awards
• A fabulous profile in Licensed & Catering News
• Extensive social media coverage in the days and weeks following the Gala Awards Dinner